What are cookies?
Cookies are small files that are installed on your computer or other device when you visit a website. They are used to operate the website you are visiting and to provide additional functionality (such as identifying the user, remembering preferences).
Why are cookies used on this website?
The website places cookies exclusively for the following functions:
- basic functionalities such as
- display of web page and storage of user preferences (e.g. language/colour selection, presentation of search results)
- visitor security (e.g. cookies that detect repeated failed attempts to log in to a user's account),
- load balancing,
- sharing content via social media.
How can I manage cookies?
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari (Mac OS)
- Apple Safari (iPhone, iPad)
Where can I find out more about cookies?
Is the current policy likely to change?
This policy may be amended at any time and the most recent amendment shall always be deemed to be existing one. We recommend that you refer to this page regularly.
Note: theSPEAKERS is not responsible for the references from this policy to external websites, for their content and services, which it does not control or adopts and any damage resulting from their use, as the visitor accesses them on their own responsibility